Hello Christian,
It worked like a charm the very first time I tried it! I've been hassling with that problem off and on for quite a bit. Fantastic. And now I can say that I have used a shell() command. Who knows where that may lead?
Many thanks from rainy Washington state.
-Scott Morrow

Elementary Software
(Now with 20% less chalk dust !)
web     http://elementarysoftware.com/