Sounds like fun. If I ever get any free time again and feel bored, I might try it...

It shouldn't be too hard. Create a stack with each "slide" on a different card, hide the title bar, hide the menu bar/dock, and set the stack so that it is centered with a size matching that of the screen. Scale the contents accordingly...

Put those controls in a rawKeyDown handler in the stack script, and bingo?