All,

I went to release a new version and my app size exploded from 3.5MB to 7.5MB!

I noticed that the increase is due to the fact that my project has increased by that amount. But I don't know what has caused it -- I haven't added any images, or anything that I can think of.

Any ideas how I can look for what's taking all the space? I've run Chipp's altCleaner, but that stuff gets removed by the Standalone Builder anyway. And I've tried Klaus 2lz2 stack.

What should I be looking for? Properties? Text? It's not images, I know that. Any ideas?

Please copy me if you reply because I get the digest version, and I'd love to go to bed sooner than tomorrow morning!

Thanks in advance,
-- Frank Leahy

Web Photos Pro: Software for Photo Bloggers and Other Photo Power Users See us on the web at http://www.webphotospro.com/