Hello Klaus!

Thank you but I'm sorry, I don't understand.

With this code:
 put cheminresultat &fichieracreer into fichierexport

set the fileType to "ttxtRTF " -- text file owned by SimpleText app

open file fichierexport for text update

write THE RTFTEXT OF FLD "POUREXPORT" of card 2 of stack"cukydata" to file fichierexport at "EOF"

 close file fichierexport

I have an RTF file in my finder, but when I open it, the bold and the font is not saved.

Bouhouhou.......