> Nevertheless, being able to modify the engine when needed, is a big
> advantage,
> competiton-wise...
Not really. If you have been working on a project, and have been waiting to get this
and that feature into the engine, require a fix, or need an external, I suppose you
can pay for it now and subcontract rev, so it actually gives you more options...and
the ability to do this may actually make it easier to sell a rev solution to potential
clients. I don't see Rev saying that they are only doing engine customizations for
their large projects. Looks like they are just trying to capatalize on what they have
to maintain and pay for already.

Best,
Tuviah