Hi X,

Na Klaus,

Bon jour Monsieur X,
sorry, I test the downloads before submitting them. I know it works.
...on your machine, with your browser ;-)

Actually, 2 different machines, 2 different networks, 2 different OSs. Tested with IE and Avantbrowser. Tested via a test link in the download entry page and again via the public link. Then tested via RunRev on the direct link to make sure it was copied correctly (you wouldn't believe my bad luck if I dont test something)...

OK, OK

...on your machines, with your browsers on your networks (please note the plural now ;-)

It works in the discrete browser like you mention too because it is
not set to recognize a file from a html page. This seems
like a MIME
problem on your browser. Sorry. Can't help you there.

Please c'mon, until:

   go stack
url"http://monsieurx.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=69";

doesn't return "no such card", you could be so kind and
supply at least a ZIP-ped version (or even GZ-ipped :-) of
that stack on your page...

I could zip it but then you couldn't open it directly.

But that way we cold at least GET HOLD OF IT!

Someone did manage

Sorry, i definitvely do not want to bust yor business :-D

cheers
Xavier

Au revoir...

Klaus Major