Hi Jack,

I figured out how to change the width of columns using the tabstops setting
under table in the object inspecter. As you know it changes all the column
widths. Is there a way to change the width just 1 of the columns?

Only the width of 1 column?

Also with the tabstops...!?

So just change ONE value in the tabstops and that should do
what you want...

Or do you mean just one CELL? That is not possible...

Also-somewhere I have seen a sample stack of 3 or so scrolling table fields
tied together in snyc. Anybody know the location of that stack?

Looks like that was my "Fun with fields" stack, which is just uploaded to
Rev unline...

See -> klausimausi :-)

jack

Regards