Thanks to all who gave info on table fields. The design came out well  but
I'm still experiencing trouble with the function of the tablefield  stack. When
I build a standalone to run my tablefield stack, I chose the  table option to
add that feature to the standalone. Was that the thing to do?  Although I did
that, as I tabbed thru the tablefield, the cells seems to get a  bit confused
and then the stack and the standalone went all white and froze. My  first
inclination was a memory allocation problem (not enough memory). I went  back to
the standalone builder and couldn't find a way to allocate more memory.
Couldn't we do that in an earlier version? Any help with these issues is
appreciated as I'm new to tablefield behaviour.

jack