Y?

Actually, DHCP and PPPoE are completely different types of protocols; both could theoretically be used together. DHCP is basically a way to get an IP address for yourself (along with info such as DNS addresses, default router, etc.) over an existing IP network. PPPoE is a way to bridge two separate networks across a third network, without allowing that third network access to either of the other two. These are completely different things, so I fail to understand what you are trying to determine here?