On Nov 11, 2004, at 11:25 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hmmmm - - - so you're working on a Rev external that controls keychains? I
might be interested in that. I need to be able to add an email account to
AppleMail without actually launching AppleMail. From what I can tell, the only
safe way to do this is via keychains, due to the encryption when storing the
password to a new account. Any idea if your external could be used for such
a thing?

But... this is all applescriptable... why would one want an external for that?

--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.