The only thing this thread has managed to do is confuse me as to the
appropriate route to take.  My suggestion would be to follow this
chain-of-events for resolution of a problem.  So here it goes...

"I've found something that isn't working properly, what do I do?!!!"

Step 1.  Use Google and search the web for any possible solution.  (Search the
List Archives)
Step 2.  As descriptive as possible, post a message on the Mailing List.
Step 3.  If the list doesn't help, contact Support with the issue.
Step 4.  If Support can't or won't help then post the issue on Bugzilla.

Keep in mind that if Support won't help you, it would usually be due to not
purchasing a Support Incident.  Now I don't completely agree with charging for
support, but they will try to help you at least a little bit, or they may even
suggest posting the issue on Bugzilla.  Either way, they will help.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software