On Nov 23, 2004, at 1:00 PM, Trevor DeVore wrote:

On Nov 23, 2004, at 12:35 PM, Frank D. Engel, Jr. wrote:
mouseMove only reports movement when the pointer is over a Rev window, I think.

As far as I can tell if your app is at the front then mouseMove will be reported no matter where it is on the screen (unless you have started a drag operation).

Actually that is not correct. When you put a palette underneath the mouse and move it around the you always get the mouseMove event because the palette is under the mouse.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia