I have a stack that I use to download entire sites, Card one is set to cantDelete... I download the Table of contents page to that card, then run a script that parse the page and downloads every page on that has an href in the Table of Contents page... then dump to my hard drive.. and viola... locally accessible tutorials.. When I go to download a different site... I intend to delete the previous one with this script:

on mouseup
Answer "You are about to delete all data except card 1! This is unrecoverable!" with "Cancel" or "Proceed"
if it is "Cancel" then exit mouseup
lock screen
put the number of cards of this stack into tLoops
go to card tLoops
repeat (tLoops-1) times
delete this card
end repeat
end mouseup

which consistently causes Rev to crash on Mac OSX

Any clues? looks like a bug to me as I've used this script before successfully for years in Supercard, Metacard and in earlier renditions of Rev.

Sivakatirswami