Hello,

I have a PowerBook G4 450MHz with MacOS 10.3. I discovered Revolution a few month ago. So I decided to buy Dreamcard to test it.

I am very surprised by the reactions of this application:

After a few hours of use:
- the keyboard shortcuts (copy/past for example) don't work any more
- the Inspector button in the toolbar don't work (the inspector palette don't open or twice)
- the name of an element (stack or field) change without typing something in the field name in the basic properties
so I close the stack without saving and I open it again: the "new" name is still present
- each time I click-right on a word in the script window a new Documentation stack open and appear in the Application Browser: after 1 hour, the Application Browser is full of stacks
- I tried to develop a small application for a french environment: I had much problems with the accents.
- etc.

It's as if the interface was unstable, not finished.

If Revolution is the same, I am not certain that it is possible to develop an application for a big company or an official administration.

And if you don't understand or write english, you should not hope to obtain any support !

At the beginning I was very exited by Revolution, but finally I'm totally disappointed.

Jérôme Rosat

1212 Grand-Lancy / Genève