On Dec 13, 2004, at 1:36 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:

Or perhaps we could simply choose "comment" from the menu, and it would automatically comment out all the lines of whatever handler the insertion point is currently in.

Whoops. I didn't see that before I started harping on that idea. There is already a comment in the menu, so I was suggesting a separate menu item.

It has the advantage of being able to comment out a handler from near the end, especially if only the tail of the handler is showing in the window at the time.

Dar