Chris,

You might look at the code of revCopyFolder and see if it's doing something different in 2.2 vs 2.5. You can find the code by selecting "View: Rev UI Elements In Lists" from the menu bar, then opening the Application Browser and looking for the revLibrary stack, selecting "card id 1002", then looking at the script for button "revCommon". In that script you'll find the code for revCopyFolder. In 2.2 mine shows

get shell ("cp -rf" && quote&pSrcFolder&quote && quote&pDestFolder&quote)

for OS X, with other values for System 9 and Windows.

-- Frank

Web Photos Pro: Software for Photo Bloggers and Other Photo Power Users
See us on the web at http://www.webphotospro.com/