I have a bug report in about this, but it would be helpful if anyone knew the answer while I wait for it to be addressed.

I have a stack with a menubar. When I try to build a standalone from it, the bottom of the stack is cut off by the height of the menubar. This does not happen if I build in MetaCard, so the problem is apparently with the distribution builder.

I have added a command line in a preopenstack handler to reset the stack size, but that doesn't work either. The stack consistently displays with the bottom edge missing. There are no scripts in the standalone that set the stack dimensions otherwise.

Anyone know what causes this or how to fix it? For now, I am building in MetaCard.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]