We have some Win2K and WinXP computers that are used by multiple people with Active Directory authentication. Sometimes users forget to log out when the are done and the computer locks with the screen saver. Only the users who locked it or an administrator can unlock it. There does not appear to be a setting that will log the user out instead of simply locking the screen.

        1. Is there a command I can write in Revolution to log the user off?

2. How can I tell if the screen is locked, get triggered by the system when the screen locks, and/or mimic an inactivity timer?

3. If I can write a program to do this, how can I run it as a service so the user can't quit it?

Bill Vlahos