On Dec 21, 2004, at 3:09 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:

On 12/21/04 7:07 AM, Frank D. Engel, Jr. wrote:

The best solution I have found is to figure out the size as on Windows/UNIX (go into the menu builder and set the menu bar to display in the window, then use the property inspector on the stack window to check the height), and set the height to this in the preOpenStack handler. No platform checks, no visible resize -- it just works.

Followup: it didn't work.

The height I want -- that is, the height of the scrolled stack plus the menu bar height -- is 404. (This is the same as the card height.) I hard coded it like this:

on preOpenStack
 set the height of this stack to 404
end preOpenStack

Built an app. It still got cut off. Blech. :(

I put that stuff in the openStack. It works well for me.

--
Best regards,
Mark Talluto