At 7:37 PM -0800 12/20/04, Gordon wrote:
I was trawling around the rev website and I happened
to read an article I had previously glossed over - the
one about moving to rev from C++ or Java environments.
[...]
Here's the juiciest - I didn't know that rev functions
could be called with an indeterminate number of
parameters and that you could then use the 'param',
'paramCount' and 'params' keywords to process them.

Hi, Gordon. You may find it useful to read through the Encyclopedia articles in the documentation (the ones starting with "About...") for more information such as this. (For example, the same info about implicit parameters can be found in "About commands and functions".) Plowing through the documentation can be kind of dry, but I think you'll find you'll come across more useful tidbits like this.
--
jeanne a. e. devoto ~ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.jaedworks.com