At 11:57 AM 12/25/2004, you wrote:
You prefer PHP? Not for long if you already know Revolution. I can imagine you prefer PHP above Perl CGI, but Perl is by far not the only programming language you can use. It can also be written in Rev's own language!

You should take a look at Jacqueline's great tutorial at http://www.hyperactivesw.com/cgitutorial/index.html

There are dozens of satisfied users of this CGI lib. And I am one of them. I made two content management systems based on CGI lib.

Terry

I'll look into it, but the reason I like PHP is because PHP is easy to set up and there is almost no cgi-bin folder to mess with no chmod. Also will Rev cgi use mysql? That is very important.

Paul Salyers
PS1 - Senior Rep.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(918) 465-7426 -- Cell