Ken,

Thank you very much.

The answer appears so simple.

You are a genius.

Jérôme Rosat

Le 27 déc. 04, à 00:10, Ken Ray a écrit :

On 12/26/04 4:51 PM, "Jérôme Rosat" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Bonjour à tous,

In my database, I've got a table with two fields and many records:

Value Name

12  Name1
16  Name2
25  Name3
etc.

On a card I created a menu option button with items come from the field
Name of my database:
Menu Items:
Name1
Name2
Name3
etc.

But when I select an option, I need to now the value of the item
selected, not the item itself.
For example, if I select "Name2", I need to know the value "16".

How to add a value to an Item of a menu option button ?

Yes. You can add a custom property (like uMenuValue) to the option button
that contains the values, one on each line:

12
16
25

And then do this:

on menuPick
put line (the menuHistory of me) of the uMenuValue of me into tValue
-- gets the corresponding line in the custom property to the line selected
-- in the option menu

  -- do something with tValue
end menuPick

Ken Ray