On Saturday, January 1, 2005, at 07:41 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

When you use the answer effect command, an encooded description for
the effect is returned in the "it" variable. You can store this
somewhere (variable, custom property, etc.) and use it in a later
script:

   answer effect
   if it is not empty then set the myCustomEffect of this stack to it

   -- in a later script...
   visual effect (the myCustomEffect of this stack)
   go card "My Card"

Okay, but wouldn't that bring up a dialog box for the user of my stack? I would like Card A to gradient wipe to Card B without asking the user. I'm still not getting it.

                Mark G.