Wilhelm Sanke wrote:
The workaround you proposed, style "shadow" and setting "shadowoffset" to zero, does not solve the problem.

If you turn on the threeD property it should. What happens there when you do it?

What really works is setting the "Look and Feel" to "Windows emulated" or to "Windows 95" (sic!) with Metacard.

I tend to try to confom to current HIGs as much as practical, so turning off XP appearances isn't an option for me, which is why I tend to focus on control-specific options when I need a specific control to have a non-standard appearance.

But if the emulated Win95 look is good for what you're doing then I see no reason not to use it.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation