That one prints.

But why doesn't the other one? Is there anyway to tell which ones will print and which ones won't?

Michael

On Jan 3, 2005, at 12:52 PM, Dar Scott wrote:

On Jan 3, 2005, at 7:27 AM, Michael D Mays wrote:

I make a stack with a card which has one field. I use the Character Palette to select and insert into the field the unicode character 20A04, the currency pound symbol. It shows up beautifully in the field. Now I print. Nothing shows up.

What am I doing wrong?

This is not a real answer, not a general answer. But maybe you want U+£磅磅£££££ (Pound Sign, used for Lira) instead of U+20A4 (Lira Sign). And maybe that will print.