On Jan 6, 2005, at 11:32 AM, Lynch, Jonathan wrote:

What kind of objects does your presentation software use? By that, I
mean, I assume it does fields, pictures, audio, and video. Any other
types of objects? I have been thinking that a 3-D object viewer would be
a great object. (I hope no one objects to my overuse of the word
'object' here, which, objectively speaking, I am definitely overusing).

I also think a 3-D animated character generator that speaks to the
viewer, using whatever text is sent to it from a handler, would be
nifty.

It supports static fields (they do not move...yet), images, audio for each slide, background audio for all slides, video, and simple draw graphics. It supports formats that QT supports. Thus it would be possible to use QTVR as well as Flash 4. A 3-D control would be very cool!

--
Best regards,
Mark Talluto