At 20:37 06/01/2005, you wrote:

> A 3D object viewer for rev, now you're talking!

I don't know if Bill Griffin (one of the iGame3D guys) is ready to share his
mind-boggling development work with the world (it's pretty complicated
stuff) but as a licensee, I'm hoping to provide a subset of what the iGame
guys are doing as a simple 3D tool.

  http://www.tactilemedia.com/download/3dsample.pdf

This is pretty niche stuff, so development time is scarce, but hopefully, it
will happen later this year.  Props to the iGame guys -- they're doing great
things.

Hi Scott.

I use a lot of high end imaging apps that cost 4-10,000 dollars each license. Indeed in our last place we spent 25,000 dollars on 5 licenses of one app alone.

These apps do an incredible amount of things that most people don't need.

If you need any pointers on an app that would sell in droves for 200 dollars a piece, let me know and I'll pass on the info.

cheers
bob

Regards,

Scott Rossi