Thanks to all.
Hershel
On Wednesday, January 12, 2005, at 04:09  PM, Yves COPPE wrote:

Le 12-janv.-05, à 20:44, Hershel Fisch a écrit :

Hi , is there some way to create a bullet font for passwords ?
Thanks, Hershel

create your fld and that is the script of the fld :

local thisPassword
on returninfield
  get thisPassword
  if it is <your password> then
    go to stack <your substack>
  else
    answer "Password not correct"
  end if
  close stack <your main stack>
end returninfield

on enterinfield
  returninfield
end enterinfield

on keydown whichKey
   put word 2 of the selectedChunk of me into sChar
   put word 4 of the selectedChunk of me into eChar
   if eChar > sChar then -- some text is selected
     delete char sChar to eChar of me
     delete char sChar to eChar of thisPassword
   end if
   put word 2 of the selectedChunk of me into sChar
   put word 4 of the selectedChunk of me into eChar
   put whichKey after char eChar of thisPassword
   put numtochar(165) after char eChar of me
end keyDown

on backspaceKey
   put word 2 of the selectedChunk of me into sChar
   put word 4 of the selectedChunk of me into eChar
   if eChar > sChar then -- text is selected
     delete char sChar to eChar of me
     delete char sChar to eChar of thisPassword
   else
     delete char eChar of me
     delete char eChar of thisPassword
   end if
end backspaceKey

on deleteKey
   put word 2 of the selectedChunk of me into sChar
   put word 4 of the selectedChunk of me into eChar
   if eChar > sChar then -- text is selected
     delete char sChar to eChar of me
     delete char sChar to eChar of thisPassword
   else
     delete char eChar of me
     delete char eChar of thisPassword
   end if