On 1/14/05 11:56 AM, Heather Nagey wrote:

I'm sure others can think of other neat scenarios for this tiny (2 in X
6.5 in X 6.5 in) box.

Sitting here, surrounded by five Macs and a PC of varying ages and capabilities, I can't think of a single reason why I'd need one of those. But I *still* want one anyway. Please, somebody help me. Please...

You can put it in your pocket to protect it from parrots. Also, when you fly
over to the Runrev offices, it will be nice and easy to pack.

There :) You can rush out and buy one now with a clear conscience.

Heather

Aha! A perfect pocket parrot pooper protector package purchase.

Actually, you were supposed to talk me OUT of one. ;)

(For those who are wondering: I have three of the little chainsaws
<http://home.mn.rr.com/hyperact/birdindex.html>)

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]