To: "How to use Revolution" <use-revolution@lists.runrev.com>
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2005 9:50 AM
Subject: Re: employee database tutorial

Bob,
You could go to:

ftp://ftp.runrev.com/pub/revolution/downloads/distributions/

and download Rev 2.2.1 and get the employee database from there. (unfortunately you'd have to download the whole 11mb)

Failing that, I could email you the stacks or put them on the revonline space?

Just let me know.

Pat

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Hartley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>