Hi Ben

Many many thanks! Great help, pointed me in the right direction. Spent a lot of time looking at the DOS tools, found a few issues with ASPI drivers etc. Emailed off to GoldenHawk.

Also looked at native burning under XP, pretty lame, no real session control from what I can see. I'll keep working at it, and thanks again Ben.

Cheers

M@

You could try shelling a DOS program for burning cds.

http://www.goldenhawk.com/freeware.htm<http://www.goldenhawk.com/ freewarehtm> looks interesting, should have a finalize and other features.

There's a huge list of dos tools at http://www.opus.co.tt/dave/index.htm<http://www.opus.co.tt/dave/ index.htm>

I don't know about osx, but there might be some program out there. As far as I know, rev has no way to directly burn cds.
In WinXP, you can just drag a file from explorer on to the cd and it will burn. Maybe revcopyfile or put url will do the same? I haven't tested.

-Ben

Hi all. Does anyone have experience burning CDs using Rev?

We are building a prototype and need some way of burning to a CD
(preferably/eventually at System Level, OSX and WinXP).  We need to
control much of the process, ie multi-session etc.

Any suggestions?