Message: 15 Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 22:08:29 +0100 From: "R. Hillen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject: Error in Standalone-Builder To: use-revolution@lists.runrev.com Message-ID: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII; format=flowed

Hello list, some time ago (Revolution 2.1) a built a little database
using the splash-stack-method and compiled it successfull for Mac OS9,
OSX, Windows.

Now I got Revolution 2.5 Studio, changed this and that in my
database-stacks and tried to compile it again.

The compilation-process starts and after some time I get the answer
"There was an error while saving the standalone application". Nothing
more!

Again I compiled the stacks with Rev 2.1; It worked!

What may I do now?
any help?

Richard.

Richard--and anyone who knows the answer to this problem,

I have the same problem, but with RR 2.2.1. I've submitted it to support and as yet no resolution.

I can compile the stack in RR 1.1.1. Since the stack works within the 1.1.1 IDE, I assume the standalone will work even though the stack was created within the 2.2.1 environment.

Jim