Hi Dwayne,

You need to check the environment variables when your app launches. Do a search for "$" in the docs and it will explain it.

-Chipp

D.Rothe wrote:
Ok, When I start the app (as standalone) I can import/open and display a
.txt  file in a field by selecting it from a pulldown menu! Just like all
text editors......

The problem is getting the .txt file to display in the field by sending it
to my app via  the right click 'Open with....' method.
Using this method starts the app but does not load the .txt file into the
field!