You might also consider using a tooltip on the image object.

On Jan 21, 2005, at 12:02 PM, Klaus Major wrote:

Hi Mr. Salyers,

I'm slowly converting from VB 6.0 to REV. Billy boy has gave me too much problems well enuff about that.
I need to know if there is a way to have a mouse move command in Rev. Let me explain
I have a foto of Einstein and when I put my mouse on the foto (without clicking) a label pops up with information about the photo.
"Albert Einstein is born in Ulm (Germany) on March 14 1879, and died on April 18, 1955 at the age of 76, from a rupture of his aorta."

It's the year of "the Einstein", isn't it?! ;-)

When I move my mouse off the foto the label with the above information does a visible = false action.
Can this be done in Rev?

Yes, but not with mousemove :-)

Put this into the script of the image of Albert:

on mouseenter
   show fld "Info about Mr. Einstein" #***
end mouseenter

#***or whatever your field is named

on mouseleave
  hide fld "Info about Mr. Einstein"
end mouseleave

Supposed you have the info in a field that you want to show...

Regards

Klaus Major
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.major-k.de

Frank D. Engel, Jr.  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

$ ln -s /usr/share/kjvbible /usr/manual
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
$

Signup at www.doteasy.com