At 20:42 21/01/2005, you wrote:

Hi all.

I'm looking at sarah's xmldemo and when I click on load I get this error.

Ohhh this is getting weird....

It then started to work and not it doesn't.

If I load the demo then hit the button to go to page 2 of the tutorial it will go to that page. MNote (1)
But if I then go back and star the xml constructor I get an error. Then if I try to go to the tutorial (usingthe same button that worked in note (1)) there is an error?
WinXP latestSP and all updates, latest rev studio 2,5.

cheers
bob

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 265.6.13 - Release Date: 16/01/2005