Andre Garzia wrote:
Hi Folks,

I am building a new version of my DataJr app which is used on the Marketing and Advertising Superior School of Rio De Janeiro (it's a university) to track their contacts and manage their projects. It's database independent, you can tie it to Valentina, MySQL, Oracle, whatever works with revDatabase. I think it's going nice... also it sports a nice Instant Messaging feature...

I am posting some links to shots here so that people could give some feedback. I am still glueing the new interface to the routines so there are lots of placeholder controls without data for now.

http://homepage.mac.com/soapdog/DataJR/DataJr03.png
http://homepage.mac.com/soapdog/DataJR/DataJr04.png
http://homepage.mac.com/soapdog/DataJR/DataJr05.png
http://homepage.mac.com/soapdog/DataJR/DataJr06.png

Looks great, Andre. Good job!

BTW: I see you typed the screen shot command in the Message Box -- if you get tired of typing, since you're using devolution you can use its Camera utility in the Tools menu.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation