Recently I have come across a disturbing error while creating a game in Rev. I
have imported a few graphics as controls (not referenced). The weird part is
that when I change the name of the graphic and close the properties box, the
image *disappears*. The control still exists, but all of its imagedata is
transparent.

This only happens when the name is changed with the Properties box. When I
change the name through a script, it works fine. I'm pretty sure that this
isn't supposed to happen.

In further investigation, it seems that the imagedata of the image is changed
when its name is changed. Why this should happen I don't know. Also, changing
the name will sometimes work normally when other properties are changed in the
Properties box.

I'm using the latest rev 2.5 on winxp.

-Ben