> So I converted about 1/2 of my original HyperTalk
book into volume 1 of "Software at the Speed of
Thought." It took about four times as much time and energy as I'd originally anticipated.

You must not work alone in this book. In fact, if i were you, you must work as editor of contents produced by long time users of this platform. In this way, the book will be finished in months, not years.

I second what Alejandro says. Revolution is too multifaceted. Have you looked at the efforts of Adam Engst with his "Take Control" eBooks? I think this model would work quite well for Revolution. You would write whatever you feel comfortable with / worth your personal time, whereas others would contribute eBooks in their area of expertise. We do have some people who are true experts in specific areas, be it QuickTime, database usage, interface programming, multimedia, etc etc.

Robert Brenstein

Oops. I meant to include a reference URL in case anyone wants to follow this up

http://db.tidbits.com/getbits.acgi?tbart=07864

Robert