Judging from the lack of response to my question earlier, no one knows what I was talking about or hasn't had that experience with using printrotated. Can anyone tell me just how it works to do what it does? The problem is on XP. and the app that won't hold the portrait mode is an online app (not a Rev app). Word doesn't seem to have been affected--the default is still portrait. Is there anywhere in IE to set print orientation defaults? It's possible that the script I was running at the time did not have the set printrotated to false at the end (as it does now).
Thanks, Dave