On 1/28/05 3:31 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

In a message dated 1/26/05 11:15:18 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Trying to remember back to 1.1.1 :-)
Check the Get Info window for the built app. It may have the "Open in
the Classic environment" checkbox ticked.

Unfortunately, it doesn't have such a checkbox (I've built two apps to check). I _can_ find that in other apps, e.g., FreeHand 10.

Rev 1.1. did not build true OS X bundles, but made Carbon apps that can
run in both environments, so this setting needs to be checked.

Unfortunately, the apps when built are listed as ``Classic Application''s.

Get Info on the Rev app itself and see if it calls itself a Classic application. It sounds to me like you are running the Classic version. Looking at the copies I have here, Rev 1.1.1 for Mac was released as two separate downloads -- one was Classic and the other was OS X.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]