Thanks for the heads up, Sarah. I'll definitely give it a try in that
direction. :)

As a newb, one of the things I've learned about using Rev so far is
that lacking a good understanding of it's capabilities can be more of
a difficulty than coding the actual solution.

...and the reason I read *everything* on this list. It's all good stuff!

-Doc-

The internal as you call it solution will surely work. It will be tricky, though, to get anywhere close to performance that Valentina will offer when searching 25,000 records. Not mentioning allowing far more advanced search options without any effort.

Robert