I've never used scroll bars and now need to figure it out... having trouble with the docs. which say:

"The scrollbar object has a number of properties and messages associated with it. To see a list of messages that can be sent to a scrollbar as a result of user actions or internal Revolution events, open the "Transcript Language Dictionary" page of the main Documentation window, and choose "Scrollbar Messages" from the Show menu at the top. To see a list of all the properties a scrollbar can have, choose "Scrollbar Properties" from the Show menu."

I don't see any of this...

if one enters "scrollbar" with the dictionary on... is the filter giving us what is described above? I can only assume so.

How do I change the size of the icon used for the thumb on a slider set to "show value" ? This little guy is pretty "fat" and I would like to make him a bit smaller

Sivakatirswami