How can I control linked text so that if I pass my mouse over textgroupA in field myField1, corresponding text in myField2 and myField3 would also hilight? In other words, I want specific text linked to "brother text" in other fields on the same card.

Example: Field myField1 contains the word "dark." Field myField2 contains the word "somber." Field myField3 contains the word "gloomy." If I pass the mouse over any of these three items, I want it and the other two to also hilite. (Hey, it's wet and rainy out.)

Can one label linked text chunks and treat them as objects?

Thanks
Mark