Ken Ray wrote:
On 2/17/05 8:58 PM, "Richard Gaskin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

When you ask for the long name of a control and the control's name is
empty, you get the long ID of the control.

That doesn't seem so bad, until you consider that this is true even is
the card has a name -- you still get the card ID along with it.

Is that a bug or a feature?

I'd say that the fact that you get the ID of the control is OK, but the bug
is that you don't get the name of the card as you would with "long name".

Just my 2 bits...

Agreed. Unless others can think of a reason why it would make sense to expect the card name would be omitted in favor of its ID I'll post it to Bugzilla...

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation