Just in case you haven't seen it, IMHO the British Museum's "Turning the Pages" project has the coolest page-turning animations I've ever seen. It's Shockwave, in fact. Does anyone think we could do that in Rev?

http://www.bl.uk/collections/treasures/digitisation1.html

The only trouble with the site is that it thinks I'm on narrowband and I'm not. But it does look great.

Graham

Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 13:17:41 -0500 From: "Frank D. Engel, Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject: To: How to use Revolution <use-revolution@lists.runrev.com> Message-ID: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII; format=flowed

Makes one eager for OS X.4, huh?  Core Image will include a "Page Curl"
transition filter.  I do hope these are accessible as transitions from
within Rev (anyone know if Core Image transitions will show up in
QuickTime under Tiger?  As in "answer effect"?)  That would be cool.

http://www.apple.com/macosx/tiger/coreimage.html

Windows is toast.  At least in the realm of pro image/video editing.