Thanks everyone for the suggestions and comments. I most certainly will not hesitate to ask a questions as I journey down the road to becoming a Revolution builder ;-)

Kevin, I agree that there is a lot of high quality introductory material included with 2.5. Its just that right now I can only attack Rev with small chunks of time and a "tutorial" PDF would make it easier to keep track of where I've been and where I plan to go... I would love to take a weekend and just immerse myself and explore all of the videos and scripts and projects, but until that weekend comes I need to just chip away at it. That's why I bought Dan's book (which I'm anxiously waiting for :-) to help keep me on track.

Regards,

Todd