Mark....

As far as I know, nothing like this exists. Maybe this should be the next chapter I release. I've been doing a bit with sound lately and there are a couple of serious experts on this list. Maybe we can put something together.

Why don't you see how many specific questions you can frame and email them to me off-list. That'll give me a place to start seeing if this topic is ready for prime time in my training and experience yet.

Dan