Hi Robert,

You can sprinkle the answer dialogs to display various settings to narrow it down.

It is exactly what I did.
The startup handler finishes normally and then the error dialog displays.
If I put a "Exit to top" just before the "End startup", the application windows displays, but errors occur when I attempt to do something.

I go back to the salt mine !

Cheers,

Roger;

You should display the value of the external property and the version of valentina (this should work before calling init). Also default directory and anything else that may affect operation and be different between ide and standalone.

The problem may also be in other handlers called automatically when launching (at least preOpenStack, preOpenCard, suspendStack, focusIn, openStack, openCard, mouseEnter, focusOut, resumeStack, focusIn, but even more are possible).

Robert