On Mar 1, 2005, at 4:20 PM, Hershel Fisch wrote:

Hi, is there a way to pause resume a script meaning while a script is in
process to be paused by another script and when it finishes the first
continues ?

If script 1 is the main script which can be paused by script 2 then you could do something like this:

local sScript1MsgID = 0
local sData   = "My Data to be processed"

on script1
        -- PROCESS CHUNK OF DATA

        --> PROCESS NEXT CHUNK OF DATA
        send "script1" to me in 0 seconds
        put result() into sScript1MsgID
end script1

on script2
        if sScript1MsgID > 0 then cancel sScript1MsgID

        --> DO WHATEVER I NEED TO

        --> GET SCRIPT1 GOING AGAIN
        script1
end script2

Script1 just does the data processing in small chunks. At any time script2 can cancel the current call to script1 which stops it from executing the next time around. It then does whatever it needs to and then restarts script1. Would this work in your case?

-- Trevor DeVore Blue Mango Multimedia [EMAIL PROTECTED]