On 3/5/05 12:24 AM, Marty Knapp wrote:

On 3/4/05 9:51 PM, "J. Landman Gay" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Tell it what kind of file to make:

export snapshot from rect (the rect of this stack) \
    to file "test.jpg" as jpeg

Thanks Jacque. I could swear I tried that and it created what my system
thought was a text file, though I could drag and drop it onto Photoshop and
it would open fine. But I redid it per your suggestion and it seems to be
working fine now. . .

Maybe you weren't setting the filetype when you tried it? That's the only thing I can think of that would make it look like a text file.

IS there a way to save as a pdf by chance?

No, not natively.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]